Saturday 9 December 2023

Pain, pain go away.......

Pain, pain go away........and don't come back another day 😢 
I don't like writing a grumpy post but I needed to vent and just get it off my chest.

I'm really struggling with my pain at the moment as I am waiting for my lidocaine infusion. It is driving me crazy because I know it will help. I am having it on Monday, which I know is only a day and a half away but it feels like forever! My legs and feet are buzzing and tingling all over and my back is really burning. 

I am trying to find anything to distract myself but at the moment my body is taking over 😞
We have recently put up our Christmas decorations, which normally I love doing but I needed Martin's help to do most of it and that is very annoying, not because he doesn't want to do it but because it's another affirmation that I am becoming more disabled. 
BUT it's nearly Christmas and I'm about a week away from feeling the benefits of pain relief so I'm trying to stay positive and looking on the bright side of things! 

Plus, who can feel down when you've got this face looking at you?! 😻

Yes, she's sat in the wash basin! 😹

XxXxX 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment