Tuesday 9 June 2009

Rough days.

I knew I would pay for having a good weekend. 
I am so glad I took Monday off work, because I have spent the last two days, not feeling great at all. Fatigue has hit me hard and the spasms in my legs have started again tonight. It is SO frustrating.
I have literally spent the past two days resting. There was so much I wanted to get done, like housework etc, but I just didn't have the energy. 
I am back at work tomorrow morning too, which I am really not looking forward to. I hope we aren't busy and that maybe there will be some letters for me to do in the office. 
I am feeling incredibly bloated too, which doesn't help. It is making me feel very sluggish which is probably not helping with not wanting to go to work tomorrow. 
Oh well there's no point moaning about it, it's my choice to go to work and I know deep down it is what I want to do. I just wish it wasn't so hard at times! 
On a positive note, we have another couple of cricket outings to look forward to. I have booked us tickets to go and see our "local" county team - Somerset, play in their Twenty20 competition. We have also managed to get hold of two tickets for Day five of the first Ashes test at Cardiff. Of course it is Day five so there is a chance it will all be over by then, but we had to take what we could get!! 
We are also keeping up the singing. We have a gig booked with How Apt on August 1st. So we are busy rehearsing for that. We are helping out with a memorial charity concert in July. And we are also planning our own charity concert for next year. I need to do a bit of letter writing and ask for some help to pay for the licence to put on the show. It is a small price to pay compared to how much we are hoping to raise for the local branch of the MS Society and a local hospice called Rowcroft. The past two concerts we have done have raised a total of £2500. 
So there are things still boiling away.
I am hoping for a better end to the week than the start was - I hope everyone else is managing OK.
Love & hugs
XxXxX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    Hope the rest of the week has been better.
    You are always in my thoughts.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete