Saturday 21 February 2009

Just a quick one!

(Friday 20th)
As it is very late and I need to be in bed, this post will be a quick one. 
I have been out tonight watching Martin's play again. I went with a friend and we went for something to eat afterwards. We don't make a habit of it, so it was a treat for us all! 
I haven't had any reply from the MS nurse today and as I was quite upset at lunchtime, Martin suggested that I email my consultant too. I have done that now and so it is just a waiting game. I just hope I am not waiting too long. 
I have worked today and then went straight to the theatre. I am surprised I am still functioning, but I think as long as I don't stop I am OK! I am trying to keep myself busy, so that I don't have to concentrate on the pain. Distracting myself isn't taking the pain away, it's just not allowing me to wallow.
Bed will be a welcome sight tonight and I am hoping that because I haven't stopped since lunchtime, I will sleep well. I can but hope!!
XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment