Sunday 22 February 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Today started with me sleeping until about 1o am. I got up and went down stairs, only to fall asleep again by about 11 am. How useless is that? It has been a tiring weekend though and I guess the last few days have taken it's toll. 
I changed the butrans patch on Friday, as you only keep it on for 7 days. I am really unsure as to whether I can say for certain, if they are helping with the pain. The positive side of me is thinking that maybe they are helping me to deal with it. But then the realistic side of me is thinking that it really shouldn't be this painful. So I don't know what I think about them. My doctor did say that she would re prescribe them if I felt they were worth using. I'm not sure what to do, but I think I might ask her to do another prescription anyway. That way I can use it if I want to.
I have booked myself in to have a massage next week. I am looking forward to it a lot. I have to ask for it to be quite light to start with as the sensations on my skin make it quite painful. But I had a massage back in October and it did help with my hands, if only for a day or two, so I figured it can't hurt to try it again.
We had a rehearsal with How Apt - our singing group. Things are moving on fast. We have three gigs booked at the moment, the first is March 29th!! If you want to read a bit about what we do then the website, which has only gone live today is, www.how-apt.com   Go on check it out!!
It's off to bed now as I am still shattered and I have a reasonably busy week ahead. Let's just hope it is as pain free as possible!
XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment