Thursday 26 February 2009

Not A Happy Bunny!

I am feeling pretty down tonight. 
Which is a shame after feeling so bright yesterday! It probably doesn't help that I got up early this morning, I went and did my grocery shopping (on my own), then came home and put it all away. I also did a bit of sorting out in our conservatory in preparation for our new sofa and chair arriving. I think I may have over done it a bit. My hands are very painful tonight and it is now getting me down a lot. Another thing is that, I can't understand why I haven't heard back from my MS nurse or the consultant, when, I sent emails a week ago saying how painful things were. Maybe I am making it all up? 
I keep reading about all these pain medications that sufferers of other illnesses get - couldn't something like that help me??
I hate being like this. It is not who I am, or how I want to live my life. I am not generally a self pitying person. I like to just get on with it. But I did say that I was going to be honest about things, and that includes the good and bad. 
I know I have done a few things today but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a lot really. Any healthy 35 year old would have managed all that with out thinking about it. Why do I have to think about it?  
Anyway that's my whinge over! I will go to bed, hopefully have a good night's sleep and wake up in a positive frame of mind tomorrow - here's hoping!!
XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment